DR. CARLOS ENRIQUE TRIANA
Dr. Carlos Enrique Triana is a plastic surgeon with over 30 years of experience, he’s also one of the founders of the C&R Clinic. Surgeon of the Universidad del Valle, graduated in 1979 from the plastic and reconstructive surgery posgrade of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Río de Janeiro (Brasil), in the class of the Dr. Ivo Pitanguy.
Dr. Triana has an extensive career in the academy an also in the professional practice. Since 1998 works as teacher assigned to the surgery program of Universidad del Valle, besides his job as a plastic surgeon at the ISS, his part in the 8 versions of the International Seminary of Aesthetic Surgery, event that has place since 1997, his papers about Mamoplasty in indexed magazines and the performe of over 30.000 surgerys along his career.
His knowledge and experience has allowed him to be part of several congresses in several countries, such as Brasil, France, Spain, USA, Ecuador and Colombia. Dr. Triana is Titular member of the Federación Médica Colombiana and number member of:
• Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery
• Ivo Pitanguy Ex-alumni Association
• Colegio de Cirujanos Plásticos del Valle
• American Society for Hair Restoration Surgery
• International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
• Federación Ibero Latinoamericana de cirugía plástica (FILACP)
• International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)